Two days of networking, presenting, and learning. I’ve tried to capture a few #NCTIES nuggets wisdom into this one location.
#ncties15 session resource page: http://go.ncties.org/resources has resources, presentation slides, and more.
I felt there were the following central recurring ideas around the “Make IT Personal” theme:
technology personalizes instruction
make personal connections with students
A few other gems I didn’t want you to miss when digging through the resource page…
- Fifty Chrome Extensions: http://bit.ly/50Chrome from
@TechNinjaTodd one of the Three Tech Ninjas.
- I thought perhaps about leveling text for students at three levels with the tl,dr chrome extension as a literacy differentiation tool.
- He also tipped us off to slydial. Check it out.
- Steven Anderson (@web20classroom) shares all session notes & his presentation slides here > http://bit.ly/SAspeaks
- One of his cool quotes: “Learning is very social. If no one had ever shared anything with anyone ever, no one would know anything now.”
Life of an Educator: 10 images to share at your next faculty meeting. via Justin Tarte
This video was shared in one session. Loved it…